Dear Customers and Partners, With the desire to bring to Vietnamese engineers new technologies in cost optimization, quick analysis of the mechanical behavior of designs related to durability, load bearing capacity, heat math as well as oscillation. UPVIET Co., Ltd in collaboration with Altair Engineering Company respectfully organizes an online seminar with the following detailed information:
1. Workshop topic: "Altair SimSolid - Breakthrough solution for structural simulation and analysis."
Simsolid is a solution to analyze and simulate the behavior of the structure, using simulation technology without a mesh Simsolid capable of solving problems in a very short time with high accuracy, helping advanced engineers. the quality of the design.
2. Time: 15:00 - 16:30, Friday, April 10, 2020
- Concept of CAE simulation
- Overview of CAE simulation
- CAE's position in product development
- Introducing SimSolid
- Introducing SimSolid, features and applications
- Preeminent features
- SimSolid application calculation in industry
4. Forms of participation:
- Live demo
- Q&A - Ask questions and get answers from experts Altair Engineering with over 20 years of experience in the field of structural simulation
*** 100% free online seminar, you can follow up at the office via computer or phone, join until the last minute to ask questions and listen to the answers of experts in the Q&A section.
*** Even if you can't schedule a workshop time, sign up, we will email the conference video and solution documents to your email!
Please register here to join the seminar online: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8961321438611749390
*** We will email you instructions on how to join us for successful registration.
The seminar promises to help attendees of engineers have multi-dimensional perspectives on the application of simulation technology in research, manufacturing and production activities.
So, we sincerely hope customers and partners to arrange time to attend our seminars.
Thank you very much!
Any questions please contact:
Ms. Thu Hang - 0963 749 492